At GameDev Area you will find relaxed professionals with decade of experience in gaming industry. Game development is our passion and we are devoted to it on all the fronts.
Apart from the developing videogames, we are also eager to support the growth of the gaming industry. For that purpose, we have launched GameDev Area project focusing on many diverse activities throughout the South Moravian Region. In the past, we have organized game developers’ conferences called GDS, these days, it is the Game Access conference and many smaller events like meetups, sport tournaments and other informal game developers’ gatherings.
These are the sparks for our enthusiasm. If you are passionate about game development yourself, you think big and you want to do things that are meaningful, we will be happy to welcome you to our team!
What will you be doing?
- Preparing content for our web projects (always video game-related)
- Reviewing and copy-editing content on our websites
- Creating publishing plans
- Taking care of social media
What do you need to have?
- Excellent written English
- Experience in content editing
- Passion for games and gaming industry
- Personal trades like dependability, attention to detail, self-reliance, creativity and hard working nature
What do we appreciate?
- Elementary knowledge of PHP/HTML
- Elementary knowledge of MySQL
- Elementary knowledge of Photoshop
What can you look forward to?
- Flexible working time, even during your studies
- Occasional possibility of homeoffice
- Friendly and relaxed team
- Offices in the heart of Europe and city centre of Brno
- Possibility to chase after your creative ideas
- Work with the newest technologies
If you are intrigued by the proposition, please do drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.